Training Games has translated our famous Quiz Show Pro Game into many different languages for multicultural organizations. These version include the Quiz Show International – Europe (9 Languages), Quiz Show International – Russian/English, Quiz Show International – Chinese/English (Traditional Mandarin), Quiz Show International – Arabic/English and finally Quiz Show International – Japanese/English – Product features and pricing detailed below:
Introducing the new Quiz Show International Training Game, based on our very popular Jeopardy style game called Quiz Show Pro. The difference is that this game can be converted into 9 different languages at the touch of a button. It translates all the slide instructions, titles and pop-ups used in the game. You provide the questions and answers. Here are the languages of the Quiz Show International game:
See below for features and pricing on other language versions: Quiz Show Russian/English, Quiz Show Chinese/English, Quiz Show Japanese/English and Quiz Show Arabic/English.
The Quiz Show International game is guaranteed to add fun, engage your learners and improved overall learning retention for every one of your teaching and training programs. Training Games Inc. has been developing games for teachers and trainers for over 15 years and we’ve put together a Jeopardy style game that will delight your students and make you “instructor of the year”!
The QSI game has been optimized to use with online meetings like WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom or any other web conferencing programs. If you train your people remotely, it is even more important to use our games to review or evaluate their comprehension. If you hold centralized classroom meetings OR meet online, the Quiz Show International game is for you.
Similar games are often used to review training program materials however, Quiz Show International has been developed so that you can use the game to present new material as well as review previously covered information. Just look at all the game features you get with the Quiz Show International.
Quiz Show International GAME FEATURES Include:
4 different ways to play!
- All Participants Play: Quiz Show International’s dynamic scoring system even allows the host to have ALL teams answer questions. (We recommend using erasable Audience Response Paddles for this style of play – see more on these below).
- USB Buzzer: Quiz Show International will integrate with wireless buzzer systems, like the Who’s First Buzzer Systems, for fast response play.
- Sequential: Teams or players take turns answering the various questions in the game.
- Single Participant: Quiz Show International can be sent to multiple members of your organization via e-mail (requires multi-Trainer/User License) and played as a single user game.
- Automatically calculates team/player scoring (At the click of a button)
- Scores for all player teams can be adjusted (SCORES button)
- Negative scoring (If you’re deducting for incorrect answers)
- ALL Play Scoring – When all teams/players are answering a question, the host can select those that answered correctly and post their scores and deduct points from all teams/players answering incorrectly.
- Daily Double – The game host can select as many Daily Double questions as they would like to have in their game (1 – 60). Daily Double questions allow players/teams to bid their accumulated points on a question.
- A Final Quiz Show International question can be added to each game. Here teams/players wager the points accumulated during the game to try and maximize their score. It makes for a very exciting game conclusion!
- You can change the point values on the question value buttons.
Features Most Important to Teachers and Trainers
- Review tool – This game can be a great and fun way to end your program, and provide a comprehensive review of all materials covered to date.
- NEW Learning Delivery System – We’ve designed the Quiz Show International Game so that teachers and trainers can develop answer/informative slides directly after each question. In this way, the question topic can be elaborated. This allows trainers and teachers to use the game as a new teaching tool. The game acts to hold the trainees/students’ attention, and what better time to deliver new learning information! Using the Quiz Show International Game to present your program information increases overall learning retention.
- It’s PowerPoint! – Because we’ve built this game in PowerPoint, trainers and teachers can easily add/edit their program questions into the game. Customization: Again, because you’re working in PowerPoint, it is easy to customize the game with your own organization’s logo and graphics.
- SAVE AS – Remember you can design a game, SAVE it under a different file name to simply create another game. The Quiz Show International game can be used repeatedly for all your many program teaching topics. It is probably one of the most versatile training tools you’ll ever use!
- Mouse driven – The Quiz Show International Game is designed with the trainer in mind. Once you’ve developed a game (entered your questions & categories), Quiz Show International is designed to be operated via mouse clicks. There is no need to run back to a keyboard to type in game information. In fact, navigating around the game is so easy you might choose to have an audience member operate the mouse, effectively allowing you to concentrate on your program presentation! (In addition, you might consider setting up (2) wireless mouse units while playing the game.)
Other Game Features
- Play with 1, 2, 3, or 4 teams/players.
- of game questions – Design games with any number up to 60 questions!
- Develop questions for up to 12 program categories.
- Graphically Enhanced Game Background – We’ve provided unlimited color background choices and interest graphics enhancements. This allows the trainer to present a different look every time the game is played. Design the game with your organizations colors, logos etc.
- Great game sounds and musical jingles add excitement when playing Quiz Show International.
- Prize Selector – Award valuable and/or fun prizes.
- Setup Daily Double questions for any number of questions in your game.
- The slide navigator makes it easy to jump to any slide and enter questions exactly where you want them on the game boards.
- Dynamically set up any game board question configuration in seconds!
- During play, click on a question to put the question in the clipboard allowing it to be pasted into a chat box when playing the game online using Web Conferencing software with breakout rooms.
- This product requires Windows PowerPoint 2010 or newer.
- Single User License allows use by one trainer/educator/presenter.
- Multi-User License allows use by up to 20 trainers/educators/presenters in an organization.
- Enables you to develop 100s of different training games for unlimited participants.
- The ultimate time saving tool for all trainers.
- FREE Lifetime Access to our MEMBERS ONLY AREA containing 100s of PowerPoint Training Games and Tools.