TGI will refund online software purchases in accordance with the following:
- Contact us via email ([email protected]) within 10 days of your purchase (or receipt of your purchase if mailed CD product) and provide us the name of the products purchased and the reason for the refund. We use your reasons to improve our products.
- Provide us with information from your order (including, but not limited to: order number and date of purchase).
- Refunds are made only to the credit card that was used for the purchase.
- You must destroy all copies of the software upon refund.
Due to the nature of software and online sales, this policy is strictly enforced.
TGI will exchange online software purchases in accordance with the following:
- Contact us via email ([email protected]) and provide us the name of the products purchased and the reason for the exchange. We use your reasons to improve our products.
Training Games, Inc., is committed
to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement explains our
privacy practices for our site www.training-games.com on the World
Wide Web. We will only collect, store and use your personal information
for defined purposes. We do not distribute or share your personal
information beyond what is strictly necessary to fulfill our obligations
to you. Training Games, Inc. will not, under any
circumstances, sell, share, lease or rent your personal information.
Training Games, Inc. lets
you visit the site without revealing any personal information
about yourself. We will ask you when we need information that
personally identifies you. Training Games, Inc. uses
your information to support or enhance our relationship with
you, for example, to process a purchase, and provide customer
service and support.
Our site's Feedback Form requires visitors
to give us contact information such as their name and email address.
Contact information from the form is used to contact users when
requested or send information about our company. The customer's
contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer
In order to provide secure processing of your
credit card when ordering, orders placed on our website are processed
through Digibuy, a division of Digital River, Inc. Digibuy operates
Customers who buy through Digibuy are shopping
on a secure server, using SSL, which encrypts all of the customer's
personal information including name, address and credit card
number. Encryption ensures that no one can access or use personal
information in an unauthorized manner.